Here is a beautiful idea for a tropical vacation, cruise, or beach layout. It’s faster than it looks when you use these Creative Memories tools:
- Custom Cutting System Blade Cartridge
- 13×13” Custom Cutting System Mat
- Jumbo Circle CCS Bundle
- 12-inch Trimmer
- Repositionable Tape
Directions for Jumbo Circle Wave Page by Bev DeBono
Supplies Needed for Jumbo Circle Wave Page:
- Creative Memories CCS Jumbo Circle Template
- Creative Memories CCS 13×13” Cutting Mat
- Creative Memories CCS Red & Blue Blades
- Creative Memories Clouds Border Maker Cartridge & BMSystem
- (If you don’t have clouds cartridge, can use any wave cartridge)
- 4 coordinating shades of blue designer paper. If you use double sided designer paper, then you only need two sheets. (Not cardstock, too thick)
- 1 sheet of neutral designed paper. I used a seashell design. (Not cardstock)
- 3 sheets Cardstock for base (2 white, I peacock blue)
- CM Repo Tape, Regular Tape
- 12-inch Trimmer
- Using the Cloud Border Maker Cartridge, punch out 3 of each color blue designer papers. You will have a total of 12. (Not cardstock)
- Using 12” Trimmer, trim all borders to 1-inch widths.
- Line up your neutral base designer paper on your 13×13” cutting mat. Pre-arrange your waves, so you can decide on the color scheme.
- Using repo tape, adhere the bottom of your 1st wave to the 5-1/2” mark.
- Then add the rest of your waves every ½” down until you get to the 1-1/2 inch mark.
- Place Jumbo CCS template over this page. You can use the overlay to center in onto your page.
- ****Very Important*** Cut along the INSIDE of the template using your RED blade.
To create a thin border:
Use the Jumbo Circle template on coordinating cardstock.
****Very important***Cut along the INSIDE of the template using your BLUE blade first.
Do not move the template, then cut along the INSIDE again using the RED blade.
- Decorate with stickers, die cuts & bling from the Vitamin Sea pack.