Here’s a really quick tip on creating beautiful heart pages with the Creative Memories Circle templates.
This technique can be adapted to many themes and is very easy to create.
1. Use the large Circle template from the Creative Memories Cutting System* and the Red Blade on the outside edge to cut 2 circles.
2. Fold circles in half and cut in half using your trimmer*.
3. Fold these half circles in half again and cut using your trimmer.
4. You now have 8 triangle circles to arrange in a heart pattern.
5. Use your dot pen to pop the dots around the outside edge.
– Bev DeBono
* Shop for any of the tools mentioned above in my online store.