Here is another one of my favorite, super fast and super cute scrapbook page layouts.
Directions for Half Circle Borders
1. Choose 4-6 coordinating colors of designer paper. (Cardstock is too thick for this.)
Tip: You can even use scraps or mats.
2. Use 12 x 12 Solid Cardstock for base.
3. Use the Creative Memories Custom Cutting System with the medium-sized circle and the GREEN blade to cut on the INSIDE of the circle pattern. (Circles measure 2-1/2 inches.)
4. Fold your circles in half and score. Cut in half using scissors or personal trimmer. (Cut to 1-1/4 inches)
5. Use repositionable tape to position along the border to create the border effect.
6. Optional: Use a Creative Memories Dot Pen or Bold Tip Pen to highlight around the circles.